Gummibär & Friends
- The song that started it all, “I Am A Gummy Bear(The Gummy Bear Song)” is THIRD most-watched YouTube video of all time with more than 1.5 BILLION views!
- Gummibär music videos have become a viral hit with over 8 BILLION views, making Gummibärthe most popular animated character on the internet.
- Gummibär & Friends: The Gummy Bear Show launched exclusively on YouTube in 2016 and has already attracted 71 million views.
Gummibär, the smash internet sensation famous for the catchy tune “I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song)”, is now the star of his own show Gummibär & Friends: The Gummy Bear Show. Launched exclusively on YouTube – the premier destination for kids to access videos on demand — the series stars Gummibär as well as his friends Kala the Cat and Henry the Chameleon. The series premiered on YouTube in June 2016 and the episodes have received over 71 Million views for 10 Billion minutes, with the episodes averaging 10 million views each month!
Gummibär singles have achieved platinum status in more than 10 countries. He sings in over 25 different languages and his DVDs have been released in more than 40 countries! With over 1.5 million subscribers across the Gummibär YouTube channel, Gummibär is a worldwide hit whose cheeky dancing, wild adventures and catchy songs are loved by children around the globe.
Gummibär is slated for global theatrical release in 2019.
- Click here to view Gummybear starring in ‘I Am A Gummybear Song
- Click here to view Gummibär & Friends Trailer The Gummy Bear Show